NatureClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatureClan

Welcome to NatureClans unoffical website!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tribe room?
my book so far EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm by LeopardFoot

» TundraIce Artshow~
my book so far EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by ☆Fogette☆

» That or this
my book so far EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm by purplehart

» my book so far
my book so far EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm by purplehart

» Pictures by Shade
my book so far EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm by purplehart

» purpleharts past!
my book so far EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm by ☆Fogette☆

» Shade's Songs
my book so far EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 pm by Shade-la

» little thingy about my pictures
my book so far EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 pm by Guest

» purplehart lazyness
my book so far EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm by purplehart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Sweet Agony; A literate Warriors RP Freshasnatureclan
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:39 pm
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

my book so far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
purplehart
Kit
Kit
purplehart

Cat Profile
NatureClan: 10

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: my book so far   my book so far EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 pm

It based on my life:
"Oh no!" I said as I fell out of bed and looked at the alarm. "It's already 8:45!" Rushing down the stairs, I grabbed my schoolbag and dragged a comb through the mess of brown hair on my head. "Bye Mom!" I shouted as I ripped open the package to the Nutri-Grain bar in my hand. A muffled reply sounded from upstairs as I bolted out the door.
As I arrived at school Amanda ran up to me. "Where were you? Me and Ayesha were waiting!" Weakly I smiled. "I over slept. Again. Sorry." Amanda rolled her eyes as Ayesha walked up behind her. "Hi, Ayesha!" I said side-stepping Amanda's stares. "How are you this morning?" Ayesha laughed. "Oh, you have NO ide-" The bell rang before Ayesha could finish. "I'll finish the story later. Ok?" She asked while we headed inside. "Ok!" I called after Ayesha as she headed to her locker.
Turning around I ran right into Lucky. "Oops, sorry Lucky." I said as I picked myself up. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just help me up." I shrugged and held out my hand. Once she was on her feet I hurried away before she could notice my appearance. "Well this day is off to a bad start." I thought as I hurried towards my locker. As I opened it Linda rollerbladed towards me. "What up Elaine?" She asked. "Not much. You?" She shrugged. "I got new roller blades." she said. I glanced at her feet. "cool. I didn't have time on the weekend to get a new pair." Linda opened her locker and pulled off her roller blades revealing mismatching polka dotted and striped socks. "Nice socks." I said as I closed my locker. "You think? I just pulled them on this morning without thinking. I guess the best genius comes from lack of time." She said with a laugh."Well I'd better get going." She said with a wink.
We said our good byes and headed our separate ways. I headed to music and she headed to French. As I passed to foyer I met up with Yana coming out of the office. "Hey Yana. How are things?" Before speaking she shifted her gym bag. "Pretty normal, Me and Scott went on another date yesterday." She said with a sigh. "oh. Cool, so you know about that concert on Friday? You know, to see
Blackbird? Are you coming to that?" She frowned. "Not sure, I could probably convince Scott to come. He's pretty into them anyway." I nodded as we entered the Strings room, still sad that Ayesha and Amanda had chosen to play an instrument in band and were across the hall. As I settled in my seat in the Cello section Ms. Pomeroy, the strings teacher popped out from behind a double bass. "good morning Elaine." she said. "How are you today?" I considered this question for a moment longer than I would have and this made her narrow her eyes before the answer came to me. "I am a peachy as a sour peach ring." She paused to consider this before coming to the conclusion that I was simple messing with her brain. Chuckling she moved the front of the class-room and began the lesson.

Chapter 2
Ayesha waited as I closed my locker. "Hurry up Elaine, we need to get to the park before Lucky and her friends show up and take the swings." I rolled my eyes and turned towards her. "Ayesha, aren't we a little old for swings. We're in grade 8 for goodness sake." Ayesha shook her head. "Oh Elaine, come on. I mean this is like our last year to do stuff like that before high school!" As we started towards the stairs I sighed.
"Fine. Hey, where is Gwen?" Ayesha looked around and frowned. "I don't know where she went. Maybe she went to the washroom? We should go back." Together we turned around and began to walk in the opposite direction. The hallways emptied as we hurried along and it became eerily quiet.
As we neared the washroom a scream sounded and we both gasped in unison. "What do think that was?" Ayesha wondered out loud. "I don't know but It can't be good." I replied as I pushed open the washroom door. Inside we found a girl huddled in the corner with her hands covering her face. I glanced at Ayesha before I attempted to move towards her. "Hello? My name is Elaine. What is the matter?" The girl just sat there with her eyes squeezed shut and shook her head. I tried again. "I won't hurt you. I just want to help." Slowly the girl looked up and I was surprised when I saw her face.
"Hey, I know you! You were filling out Immigration documents in the office when I went to get ice for my leg a few days ago. I think her name is Noor." Her eyes widened as I said her name. From behind me Ayesha stepped forward and said. "I don't think she speaks English very well but Noor is an Arabic name so perhaps she speaks Arabic." Noor was now looking between me and Ayesha with interest. Ayesha said some words to Noor and she nodded and replied. A grim expression dawned on Ayesha's face and she nodded, turning to me, she explained what Noor had said. "She just received a call from her mother, telling her that her father who is in Pakistan just died. I turned back to Noor just in time to see her wipe a tear from her face. "Tell her that if she needs anything, anything at all, I'm here for her." I said to Ayesha. Ayesha turned to Noor and said more words in Arabic. Noor smiled, stood up and walked over to me. Wrapping her arms around me she struggled to say. "Thank you, I hope we be friends." Ayesha joined us and we stood there hugging, feeling the warmth of the moment smother us.

Chapter 3
I closed the door behind me and shouted to no one particular. "I'm home!" My mom stuck her head out of the basement door and said. "Hey Honey. How was school?" I shrugged off my bag and headed for the kitchen. It had been a few days since the ordeal in the bathroom and me and Ayesha have pretty much taken Noor under our wing. Amanda hadn't been there for the whole thing but she is still pretty good to Noor. We're all excited for the Blackbird concert and I hope Noor can come. "Not much happened today, Noor came with me and Ayesha to Pizza Pizza and it turns out Noor plays the cello so she joined orchestra." I opened the fridge as mom came up the stairs holding a laundry basket. "Oh, that's good. I'm really proud of you for doing all that you are. Dad is going to be late again." My mom came over to my and hugged me. "I think there is some ice cream in the freezer." She said with a wink. "Any homework?" I opened the freezer as I replied. "Nope, none today. Thank god!" I turned and finished making the sundae by squirting a huge amount chocolate syrup on top. "I'm going to eat this up in my room ok?" I asked turning to my mom. "Ok, but be careful not to spill." She said eyeing the sundae with weary eyes. I laughed as I walked past her. "Ok then." I said. As I climbed the stairs I called up to see if my brother is home. I heard no answer so I assumed that he was out with friends. Since I had no homework I plopped down at my desk and turned on my laptop. After skimming over some different sites and checking e-mail I logged onto Transformice to see who was on. Un-surprisingly Shadepelt my friend from Arizona and Amanda A.K.A Fartpelt were both on.
Shadepelt: Hi Purplehart
Fartpelt: Hi
Purplehart: Hi guys whats up?
Shadepelt: Not much is going on today. We are talking about a drawing contest.
Purplehart: Oh cool. Is it throught Devintart?
Fartpelt: Uh huh we thought we could all enter. I'll link the details
Purplehart: Oh cool thx
Shadepelt: Gtg loads of hmw
Fartpelt: Aww that sucks, me and Purplehart don't have any
Shadepelt: Lucky DX
Purplehart: IKR
Fartpelt: I need to work on my fursuit so I'm gonna go too.
Purplehart: dang, I guess I'll draw or something
• Shadepelt has left
• Fartpelt has left
Back to top Go down
Shade-la
♥Artist♥
♥Artist♥
Shade-la

Cat Profile

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book so far   my book so far EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:25 pm

i dont live in texas Dx
Back to top Go down
Cloudheart
۞Coloring۞
۞Coloring۞
Cloudheart

Cat Profile

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book so far   my book so far EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:39 pm

*pats Shade on head* I didn't read all of it.. Too long.. Lazy.. 9:30 on school night.. Dx
Back to top Go down
purplehart
Kit
Kit
purplehart

Cat Profile

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book so far   my book so far EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 am

I know I changed it cuz due tto Canadian copy right laws I cant make the characters to like the people they are based off, sorry
Back to top Go down
Shade-la
♥Artist♥
♥Artist♥
Shade-la

Cat Profile

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book so far   my book so far EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 am

ooooookay then?
Back to top Go down
purplehart
Kit
Kit
purplehart

Cat Profile

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book so far   my book so far EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm

What I'm gonna submit the book to a publishing company after its done, Yeah, Itll take awile ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my book so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book so far   my book so far Empty

Back to top Go down

my book so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatureClan :: Off topic. :: Discussions-
Jump to: