NatureClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatureClan

Welcome to NatureClans unoffical website!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tribe room?
Tangleheart's Past EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm by LeopardFoot

» TundraIce Artshow~
Tangleheart's Past EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm by ☆Fogette☆

» That or this
Tangleheart's Past EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm by purplehart

» my book so far
Tangleheart's Past EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm by purplehart

» Pictures by Shade
Tangleheart's Past EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm by purplehart

» purpleharts past!
Tangleheart's Past EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm by ☆Fogette☆

» Shade's Songs
Tangleheart's Past EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 pm by Shade-la

» little thingy about my pictures
Tangleheart's Past EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 pm by Guest

» purplehart lazyness
Tangleheart's Past EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm by purplehart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Sweet Agony; A literate Warriors RP Freshasnatureclan
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:39 pm
Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Tangleheart's Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tangleheart
Loner
Loner
Tangleheart

Cat Profile
NatureClan: 10

Tangleheart's Past Empty
PostSubject: Tangleheart's Past   Tangleheart's Past EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Hiya, I'm Tangleheart, the clan usually calls me Tangle. I'm a blue-gray shecat with dark green eyes and I am the daughter of one rouge(from what I know), I am fairly young to be a meddy, and am a daughter of Silverfoot, a Deputy from a tribe that lives in an alley near Twolegs.

When I was born I had one sister, my sister was called Lily, I was called Luna (before I joined NaC). A few weeks after me and Lily were born our father abandoned my mother that was known as Leafy and fell in love with another rouge and our mother went to find food for us and never returned. After a day or so me and my sister deciced to explore the area and got lost. Shortly after finding a cave, my sister and I were attacked by a fox and my sister died from a fatal scratch to her underbelly while I was trying to find help, but what made things worse is that my father found us as we were fighting and saw that Lily was dying but just turned away and left us, I tried to follow him to ask him for help but he disappeared into the shadows, never to be seen again. I tried to fended for myself for a couple weeks before I was found passed out in the forest from hunger because I was a lousy hunter as no one had trained me to hunt.
When I found NaC I was very scared and shy because some strange cat had brought me there while I was passed out. When I saw Shade approach me I hissed and fluffed up my fur in attempt to look scary but Shade just laughed at me then shortly after her visit a small crowd of odd smelling cats gathered around me in a den with herbs and sleeping, injured cats. Shade took care of me for a little and claimed me to be her adopted kit. After Shade claimed me Fogpelt gave me my apprentice name, Tanglepaw, and I was welcomed to the clan with compassion and love. While I was an apprentice I became good friends with a kit that looked just like me but had a purple spot by her ear and has blue eyes.
After much training I became meddy cat of NaC and my friend became a queen named Riverfeather. I am very proud of her kits, Lingeringkit and Clateringpaw and hope that soon Lingeringkit will be apprenticed. To this day I still go to where my sister died and mourn for her and wish I could've found help or that my father had helped.

As of recently during a fight with a badger I have a scar near my ear where the badger swiped me while I was trying to bring an injured cat back to camp.
I also recently found and asked my father his name before he vanished into the woods again, he is Silverfoot and he says that Riverfeather is just one of my siblings and that I have two more.

My faults are that if there is a fox I wont leave until it is dead, unless someone drags me away XD, if terrified I freeze in place, and I often leave camp and usually dont let anyone know that I left or tell them where I'm going. My greatest features are that, during a fullmoon my fur has a starry glow to it and my eyes have a warm glow to them, I will NEVER abandon an injured cat or a queen because of what my father did to me, and I give the best help and advice I can especially with mourning, and herb information.

Family Tree (x) = Dead

Parents: Leafy, Silverfoot
Siblings: Riverfeather, Lily (x), ???, ???
Nieces/Nephews: Lingeringkit, Clateringpaw
Adopted family: Shadepelt + her kit(s)
Mate: No Sad
Kits: None (i wish i had one though Sad)
Back to top Go down
Tangleheart
Loner
Loner
Tangleheart

Cat Profile

Tangleheart's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangleheart's Past   Tangleheart's Past EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 am

Whatcha think?

[Moderation] Please don't double post! Use the "Edit" button instead! User warned.
Back to top Go down
☆Fogette☆
Admin
☆Fogette☆

Cat Profile

Tangleheart's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangleheart's Past   Tangleheart's Past EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Uhh Okay?
Back to top Go down
https://natureclanblooms.canadian-forum.com
Tangleheart
Loner
Loner
Tangleheart

Cat Profile

Tangleheart's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangleheart's Past   Tangleheart's Past EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 pm

XD just kinda made it up but tryed to incorrperate some things because my character really did have a sister named Lily that did really die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tangleheart's Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangleheart's Past   Tangleheart's Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Tangleheart's Past
Page 1 of 1